Uppersky Gourmet is a VIP Private Aviation Caterer located in Paris Le Bourget since 2011.
Our 600 m2 State-of-the-Art certified kitchen-lab has been the first one in Paris Le Bourget airport which has been producing food while fully respecting the highest hygiene norms with its required European Certification FR95-277-103 CE.
The whole team is trained at the HACCP Method (sanitary security, analyze and food tracking) guarantying perfect hygiene and food safety for your passengers, and respecting aviation safety.
The Uppersky Gourmet kitchen, managed by chefs coming from well-known restaurants and qualified to the highest standards, is here to offer you the best food fitted for your inflight requests.
Our ops team coming from luxury sector and inflight catering is very much aware of the various problems inherent in the business aviation. This is why they will pay attention to each of your requests and respond to any of your questions or observations if any.
They are customer service-oriented and will always support you by proposing you the best for your highly demanding passengers.
Extra hygiene measures
Uppersky Gourmet, inflight catering in Paris Le Bourget wish to express its commitment to the health and safety of its employees and clients as the situation we are facing with the COVID-19 outbreak is putting unprecedented strain on our lives.
This is why, in addition to our very strict health and food safety certificate issued by the French authorities (FR95-277-103CE), we have implemented a series of additional hygiene measures which reinforce it :
Within the building & the kitchen :
- Is only allowed entering the bulding the staff on duty.
- Hand washing is required when entering the building then once more when entering the kitchen then as many times as possible during the day.
- Extra antibacterial soaps have been installed in every areas at the operation center and at the different office spaces.
- Computers, mouses, keyboards, telephones, objects and surfaces are sanitized repeatedly during the day.
- All physical contacts with each other as well as cheek kisses and handchecks as greeting have been prohibited (minimum distance of 1.5m between employees at the work premises is required).
- Usage of gloves more frequently when preparing food and hand washing in between as always.
- Sanitize the containers from all suppliers' deliveries in addition to the regular checking procedures.
- Kitchen areas and surfaces are beeing whashed more often during the day.
- All the existing necessary measures and preventing actions provided by the authorities have been reviewed again with the employees.
- Remain vigilant and ensure that our employees are not ill but are fit to work when they start their shift.
During aicrafts' deliveries :
- Sanitize all our vehicles before and after each delivery (cabin & refrigerated storage) as well as all containers used to transport the meals.
- Wear single-use gloves & masks upon aircraft delivery.
For any question, please kindly contact :
& best products
Orders are prepared using the highest quality local and seasonal products, organic when possible, which are all sourced from our selective quality suppliers.
The chefs make on daily basis every effort to provide passengers with the highest quality and taste to give them the pleasure to eat inflight.
Their unique creative inspiration make surprising culinary associations and a new interpretation of classic meals.
Packaging and presentation is also taken into account in order to save space on board the aircraft, optimize time and reduce handling when setting and serving the dishes.
You will find in our menu (edition 6.1) an insight of what our chefs propose you, but of course they will do their very best to accommodate you with any tailor-made meals your passengers will like as well as taking into account their allergens.
Our specialist team is on the starting blocks for any product request of yours which is available in Paris and around !
Oshibori Towels : Bvlgari, Hermes, Roger & Gallet …
Spray hydrating: Evian, Eau thermal la Roche Posay …
Other Amenities (pillow, blanket, slippers, toothbrush and toothpaste, razor ...)
Galley essentials (kitchen roll, tissues, gloves, flasks ...)
Flowers & Bouquets
Kitchen equipment (Glassware, China ...)
Epicerie Fine, Caviar, Balik Salmon
Chocolates from La Maison du Chocolat ...
Macarons from LaDurée ...
Celebration Cakes (from 24 to 48 hours notice required)
Shopping service & Courier
We also propose you the following services
Printed Customized Menus (on high quality paper)
Storage and cooling
Our team delivers directly to the aircrafts with our own fleet of refrigerated trucks (and/or a high-loader when requested) as Uppersky Gourmet has all the authorizations from the LBG airport authorities.
Upon the delivery, they will help you with your checks, will give you a hand and will be available for a last minute advice.
A call or through e-mail, you are more than welcome to contact our ops team 7 days a week and 365 days a year from 5 am to 10 pm.
Any orders sent during closing hours will be taken into account the following morning and shall be confirmed to you to the extent possible.
Besides, we would do our very best to deliver outside this time range if we knew sufficiently in advance.
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, our organization and our work tasks are different for now, this is why we kindly request our customers to place their orders as soon as they are able to. This would have for purpose for example to get all requested items and ingredients for their orders.
We are committed to you and we thank you for your confidence and loyalty.
Place your faith in our hands
and make your flight a real success !
Tel : +33 1 75 69 02 80